Demos, a partnership under the sign of dialogue and proximity
Training allows managers and their teams to stay competitive, and acquire and master new knowledge and inter-personal skills. In any organisation, training makes it possible to adapt to economic, technological and organisational changes.
Demos Group proposes all types of training and our advisors, specialising in business lines or activity sectors, recommend the content and mode that are best suited in achieving your objective, meeting the needs of your population and to your budget. Moreover, if your problem is a specific one, or if the ideal training is not in the catalogue, Demos will invent it for you and with you.
Targeted areas of expertise:
- “Business Line / Technique” training
- “Sector” specificities
- “General and behavioural” skills
Demos is involved in all sectors of the economy.
Diversified training modes: Demos, because each need requires its own solution!
1. Inter-company and long cycle training sessions
From one-day to part-time sessions, Demos assists you in your skill acquisition process through its offer of 1600 training sessions throughout France and its wide range of training sessions worldwide (United Kingdom, Germany, Morocco, China, Poland, etc.)
2. Tailor-made training actions
Actions designed with the customer, adapted to problems found in each market and the company’s culture, in-class or from a distance.
3. E-learning and correspondence course training
- On-line educational content, tailor-made tools, on-line self-training systems
- A catalogue of e-learning modules (sales, banking, insurance, information systems, linguistics, management, etc.)
4. Training sessions to obtain diplomas and certificates
Partnerships with major universities to boost the skills of executives and their employability.
Master’s degree in “Training and Employment Systems Engineering” from the University of Toulouse 1
Executive MBA, in partnership with the ESCEM (French Graduate School of Commerce and Management). Partnership with the University of Paris-Dauphine, the University of Paris 12 etc.
Collaboration in academic cycles to obtain diplomas with the Complutense University of Madrid and the University of Alcalá de Henares
As well as cycles to obtain certificates covering a position, an activity or a business line.
5. Correspondence training courses to prepare for competitive entrance examinations for military personnel and the Civil Service, within the framework of the “Revue d’études”