- Launch of demostraining.fr on 27 February, the first European B to B platform for training from a distance
- September: partnership signed with Shanghai Finance College – SFC
- 17 October: DEMOS obtains financing of 4.6 million Euros from three financial partners. This involves Initiative et Finance (€ 1.96 million), Natexis Investissement (€ 1.96 million), and BNP Paribas Développement (€ 760,000)
- 29 November: DEMOS acquires the MEDIACURSUS FORMAT FINANCE Group. With INSIG and Format Finance, DEMOS becomes the leading private group in training for the banking sector
- December: DEMOS opens offices in Strasbourg and Marseille
- DEMOS establishes its international activity in Brussels and creates DEMOS Benelux
- The European Commission chooses DEMOS for training in finance, management, communication, languages and training methods
- July: DEMOS succeeds in obtaining ISO 9001 version 2000 Standard certification
- Creation of DEMOS Shanghai, a joint venture with Shanghai Finance College
- July: acquisition of METODIS SA
- August: creation of DEMOS Polska
- During the year: opening of an office in Beijing
- December: Demos increases its presence in Europe through the acquisition of 100% of EWA - Europäische Wirtschaftsakademie – based in Berlin
- May: opening of the Moroccan subsidiary, FORMADEMOS, in Rabat and Casablanca
- May: creation of the DEMOS Institute, European Institute of Training and Research in Human Sciences
- September: majority stake taken in Revue d’Etudes, a company created in 1912 and specialising in correspondence training courses for military personnel
- November: acquisition of France Action Locale, which has the objective of informing and training elected officials and those of local government agencies. An activity that enhances the existing offer aimed at local government
- December: opening of an office in Algiers, following a call for tender from the European Commission
- December: acquisition of the Spanish training group, Global Estrategias, a major player in Spain and the leading group in Portugal
- December: acquisition of eLearning Agency, specialising in consulting and assistance to customers wanting to set up an e-training system
- 30 January: launch of SkillsEval, an online skills management tool
- April: creation of Oasys Consultants, a firm providing support during professional transitions, in association with three former directors of major firms
- May: launch of Demos Business, a range of services dedicated to small and medium business owners
- July: establishment of a joint venture on the Australian continent in partnership with the BSIL Company in Sydney – Majority stake in IFC-Demos in Noumea, New Caledonia
- To come: opening of an office in Dubai: Demos Middle East
- January : Acquisition of Formalangues, one of the leader in language instruction in France. Formalangues provides in-company trainings, open-workshops, e-learning courses, total immersion...
- January : Acquisition of MindOnSite, a swiss e-learning software company.
- February : Acquisition of Pragoeducahttp://www.pragoeduca.cz/, one of the Czech leaders in vocational training. With this acquisition, Demos is continuing with its strategy of deployment in Europe and development of its international client base.
- April : Acquisition of Hemsley Fraser, on eof the UK's leading learning organisations. This external growth transaction enables Demos Group to accelerate its development outside France significantly by reinforcing its presence in the United Kingdom and also rolling out in the United States, where Hemsley Fraser has a growing subsidiary. Moreover, it further enriches Demos Group’s offer within the areas of strategic learning consultancy, managed services and learning outsourcing.
- Acquisition of STS (Sauter Training Simulation SA), a swiss company specialising in developing project-management training products.
- February : agreement signed with Elea in Italy
- March : Acquisition of Coherus and A&P form'intra
- May : Exclusive contract signed with World Customs Organization
- December : contracts signed with the european commission