The success of a training or consultancy project depends on the choice of resource used. That is why DEMOS sets great store by its choice of consultants and identifies and selects them using similar criteria for all its branches.
Our database enables us to quickly pick out CVs that match the profiles being sought.
For multi-cultural audiences, our criteria are as follows:
- At least 3 years' experience in training and/or consultancy in the specific area dealt with in the training action.
- Experience of training or consultancy work in an international and multicultural environment
- Native-speaker level in the language concerned
These criteria are then checked and validated in a three-stage process:
- In the first stage candidates are interviewed by an in-house trainer and a project leader from DEMOS;
- If candidates pass this hurdle, they take an “ initial selection test ”, which enables their technical experience of the subject of the action and their experience of training in general to be assessed;
- This test is then followed by the final “ validation test ”, which tests whether candidates have the requisite qualities and skills, such as social skills, good diction, an ability to analyse and synthesise and the motivation needed to run a training or consultancy project, etc… this validation test takes the form of a mock training action on a subject chosen just prior to the test